[bksvol-discuss] Re: Heading question

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 06:33:32 -0700

Netta,

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, I treat it like a duck. Some books end with an epilogue, afterward, author's note, editor's note, author bio, index, summary or whatever. If it has a title, I make it 16 point bold.

Misha

On 10/11/2012 10:53 PM, Dornetta wrote:
Blank
Hey guys;
I am proofing a book that has a heading after the last chapter. First the chapters are just the numbers which I fonted to 16. This last section has a bulleted list, which the scanner starred, with some tips . My question is this, should I use the same font size for this section I used for the chapters even though is not a "real chapter"'?
Netta