[bksvol-discuss] Hats off to Dawn Yerton

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare volunteer discussion" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:05:12 -0600

I would like to say thanks to Dawn for a marvelous scan of Texasville by Larry
McMurtry.

There were some symbols I had trouble with (such as the back close quote, which
we've discussed elsewhere), Frankly, those just made the validating process
challenging.

I don't believe I've validated any of Dawn's books before, but it was indeed a
pleasure working on this one. I shall certainly look for her name when
searching for a book to validate in the future.

I don't know if she is on this list, but if anyone knows her, please pass on my
praise.

So, "hats off and three cheers" to Dawn Yerton.

Thanks,
Bob

No poetry this time.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is
the only thing that ever has."--Margaret Mead