[bksvol-discuss] Re: Has anyone seen this?

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 19:23:27 -0700

great news, I finally was able to submit the first book of the year for me and
indeed it was an extreme challenge in that it contained old English from the
Bible so I'd like to offer a sighted proofreader the job in proofreading it. My
email address is cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx if you need to contact me and keep in
mind, it doesn't have an ISBN which I was was surprised to not see one. You can
google the book or buy it from amazon. it is called Preparation For The Coming
Of The Lord by Lance Lambert.
I cannot give out the hard copy because it had to be returned to a family
member I don't see often. Here is what I have for the long synopsis:
While at Halford House in Richmond, England, Lance Lambert shared a series of
messages on preparing for the coming of the Lord. These messages have been
transcribed into this book. The spoken form has been preserved and only
necessary editing done for clarity

Preparation is something we should not take lightly, but with great
seriousness. We do not know when our Lord Jesus will return, but we are told of
the signs of His second coming. We pray, "Lord Jesus, come quickly," but in
that prayer we know that we must be ready, be prepared for His return. As we
see the end approaching, when our Lord and Savior will return and establish His
kingdom on this earth, we must be prepared. We must be ready and watching for
Him.

May the Lord use the practical help presented in these messages to prepare His
people.

Thanks,

Chela Robles trumpeter (SF Bay Area, Concord CA)