[bksvol-discuss] Re: Harry Potter spoilers

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 21:02:17 -0400

Hi, Carrie. I would definitely like to read the summary. While I am not a fan, my daughter is. The catch is that she doesn't get to read the books unless I screen them for content first. Since I don't like the books myself, having a summary would help me make an informed decision. I know that at least one of the main characters gets killed. I have to decide if she's mature enough to handle that and whether or not she'll need more input from me while she's reading. Maybe others on this list are in a similar position and would find the article helpful too. Those who don't want a spoiler can choose not to read it, so both groups would be happy. (smile)

Monica Willyard

At 08:39 PM 7/20/2007, you wrote:
I just read a summary of what happens in HP7 that contains every spoiler imaginable. Do you want me to post the website to this group so those people that want to read spoilers can do so, and everyone else can ignore it? I am certainly NOT going to post the spoilers here, or mention what they are at the chat room tonight.

Carrie

Monica Willyard
"Go take on your day!"