[bksvol-discuss] Re: Halfmoon Street by Anne Perry with a badly scanned paragraph

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:34:14 -0800

Dan, That is really weird because I validated that book not all that long ago,
but I just looked in the catalog and it isn't there. That must mean that
Gustavo put it back on step 1 for some reason. Did you see his name in the
comments section and did you note who submitted it in the first place. If I'm
not mistaken, Shelley rhodes submitted the copy I validated and there were
quite a number of errors. I'm sure I still have my copy if any information
would be of help to you. If you want to contact me off list my E-mail is
jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxx