[bksvol-discuss] Guido

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 17:34:48 -0500

Thanks for the info on Guido, Pratik. I?ll wait patiently to hear from him.

A possible change of jobs? Can you tell us about it? In any case, if it?s
something you want, I?m
sure we all wish you luck. Would you be moving out of New York, possibly in
search of better
weather?

BTW, I have a cousin who teaches French literature at CUNY. I know it?s a big
university with many
branches, but there?s always a possibility you might have come in contact with
him. Do you know
any professors in the French Dpeartment?