[bksvol-discuss] Re: Grrr! Problems submitting a book for step 2!

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 12:53:03 -0700

Hi Caitlyn,

        A couple of things.  First, in the past, file names containing
apostrophes wouldn't upload.  If your file has apostrophes, try removing
them.  Also, if your rtf file was created using Kurzweil, or you worked on
it in Kurzweil, try opening it in microsoft word (if you have Word) and add
a space at the beginning of the file, then back space to delete it then
resave your file.  Kurzweil's rtf files are just enough different from
Word's that sometimes bookshare's tools  get confused.

Good luck!

Mayrie