[bksvol-discuss] Re: Grr-blank pages again!

  • From: "My Nickels Worth" <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:42:16 -0400

Ok, thanks, Mayrie.

I do have my k1000 set to do the correct thing with long pages for .rtf
files.  I haven't gone to Amazon or BN yet, but will later tonight and
check.  Some of the blank pages were labeled by the submitter, and others
aren't, so I'll just see what's up with that and go from there.

Cait, now unconfused!