[bksvol-discuss] Re: Gotta Resubmit CUSP

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 10:14:53 -0700

Ok, I must be especially dense this morning, but at the risk of revealing the
depth of my denseness, I will stick my neck out and ask:  If the quotes are not
from people, who are they from? <grin>  No, really, I am curious, as I am
wondering what other kinds of quotes he might have been referring to.  I will
have to look for it, but I am sure I read up on the site somewhere, or on
Jake's site, about quotes - from people I imagine <smile> - being a legal
problem in the long synopsis.

Anyhow, I still have to resubmit the book for the other reasons I mentioned.
But I don't have the time for that for a few weeks yet, and I didn't want the
book up there for any time if it was gonna be a legal problem or something.

Thanks much for the help.