[bksvol-discuss] Re: Getting digest form

  • From: Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 09:34:17 -0700

I would say tat the fingerprint would in fact have to be fully removed before a resubmit. I think that it would be best done when downloading a daisy book because formatting is retained. But definitely, the fingerprint would have to be removed.

Ner
At 03:48 PM 5/22/2004, you wrote:
Allison,

I suggest writing to Jesse (Jesse.F@xxxxxxxxxxxx) and
asking him to take care of it for you. I looked in the
initial mail he sent about the change to freelists,
and I also went to the frelist.org site and could find
nothing. He was the very helpful person who changed it
for me.

Jesse, if there is a way for an individual member to
do it and you can post here how, I'll save the
instructions in case anyone else asks and you won't
have to be bothered.  Or does such a change habve to
me done by the discussion list moderator (i.e., you?)

Yahoo! Domains ­ Claim yours for only $14.70/year

Noel Romey Arkansas, USA View my insights at my live journal: http://djner.livejournal.com