[bksvol-discuss] Fwd: testing - am I even hitting the list?

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 18:03:46 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: September 20, 2008 5:11:04 PM EDT
To: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [bksvol-discuss] testing - am I even hitting the list?

HI all,

Well, it does indeed look like Gmail has had some problems. I just received about 20 emails from times scattered over the past 3 days that I should have received then instead of now. And yes, all of you responses were included. What a bummer.

Thanks all.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marilyn Beasley" <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >