[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Your book has been submitted

  • From: Christopher Zeigler <chrisallen032@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare book discussion list <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 02:17:52 -0400

Hi is Chris
I saw your message you were talking about a book you had submitted that
the summary was wrong would you like me to reject it for you? Or do you
want me to leave it up for Doug to get it? Please let me know
Have a wonderful day
On Jul 12, 2015 8:59 PM, "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples1@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, I am feeling a little stupid right now. I entered the ISBN and all
the information appear to populate correctly, with the exception of the
copyright date being off by a year. Of course, after I submitted the book
with a for a hold for Doug, I noticed that the synopsis was to a totally
different book. Has anyone else seen this happen before? Very bizarre!

Valerie Maples

I talk, computer types, we both make mistakes. ;-)

Begin forwarded message:

Book InformationISBN:0-7868-1841-7
Title:HOLD FOR DOUG MAPLES: Are You Grumpy, Santa?
<https://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/1070900>
Author(s):Gregg Spiridellis, Evan Spiridellis (Illustrator), JibJab Media
Staff (Illustrator)
Publisher:Hyperion Books for Children
Copyright Date:2003
Copyrighted By:JibJab Media Inc.
Brief Synopsis:When Wendy Everly was six years old, her mother was
convinced she was a monster and tried to kill her. Eleven years later,
Wendy discovers her mother might have been right. Picture descriptions
present on picture only pages.
Long Synopsis:When Wendy Everly was six years old, her mother was
convinced she was a monster and tried to kill her. Eleven years later,
Wendy discovers her mother might have been right. She's not the person
she's always believed herself to be, and her whole life begins to unravel
-- all because of Finn Holmes. Finn is a mysterious guy who always seems to
be watching her. Every encounter leaves her deeply shaken. . . though it
has more to do with her fierce attraction to him than she'd ever admit. But
it isn't long before he reveals the truth: Wendy is a changeling who was
switched at birth -- and he's come to take her home. Now Wendy's about to
journey to a magical world she never knew existed, one that's both
beautiful and frightening. And where she must leave her old life behind to
discover who she's meant to become. . . . Picture descriptions present on
picture only pages.
Comments:vlmaples1@xxxxxxx
Adult content:No
Language:English
Book Quality:EXCELLENT
Categories:Poetry, Literature and Fiction, Entertainment, Children's Books

*From: *Bookshare Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Subject: **Your book has been submitted*
*Date: *July 12, 2015 at 7:53:53 PM CDT
*To: *vlmaples1@xxxxxxx

Dear Valerie,

This email is to inform you that the book you submitted, HOLD FOR DOUG
MAPLES: Are You Grumpy, Santa?, by Gregg Spiridellis, Evan Spiridellis,
Jibjab Media Staff has been successfully submitted and is now on the
Checkout List awaiting proofreading.

Thank you for your efforts in helping us grow Bookshare's library of
accessible books.
Sincerely,
The Bookshare Team

End of message, please ignore any links below.