[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Your book has been marked for more editing

  • From: "My Nickels Worth" <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 15:32:25 -0500

Bud, just rescan the copyright page and then insert it into the file on the
check out page, then check it back in with a note in the comments section
about what you did.  You could also rescan the copyright page and send it to
the proof reader so he/she can insert it into the book themselves and check
it back in.  Any way to contact  the proof reader?

Cait

Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 23:32:48 -0600 (CST)
From: Bookshare Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Your book has been marked for more editing

Dear earl

Thank you for your efforts to prepare a book for Bookshare. We are
contacting you because your submission, Homeland and Other Stories by
Barbara Kingsolver has been marked for more editing before publication on
Bookshare.org.

We invite you to contact volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you need more
information regarding this submission. We appreciate the time you spend
contributing to Bookshare.org, and look forward to continuing to build the
collection together.

Below are some of the specific reasons for the request for further editing
of this submission:

I'm returning the submitter's version to the processing queue, since the
proofreader deleted the copyright notice that was in the original
submission. Without the copyright, the book can't go into the collection.
Thank you, The Bookshare Team

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California