[bksvol-discuss] Fwd: Status of the book you submitted to Bookshare

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 11:10:25 -0800

Hi Gang,

I'm a little bewildered about this message. I don't recall of even submitting that book, and why would they want me to redo it if there is already a copy in the collection

Bud\

?Chzlrs: 0
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 12:55:49 -0600 (CST)
From: Bookshare Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Status of the book you submitted to Bookshare

Dear earl,

Thank you for your efforts to prepare a book for the Bookshare collection. We are contacting you because your submission, Coming Attractions by Fannie Flagg , has not been added to Bookshare.

We cannot add your book to the collection because:

Removing this book because an excellent copy is already in the collection.

We encourage you to resubmit this book if you can fix the problem. Please contact <mailto:volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you need more information regarding your submission.

We appreciate the time you spend contributing to Bookshare, and look forward to continuing to build the collection together.
Thank you, The Bookshare Team

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California