[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Fw: Guide horse travels on cruise ship

  • From: "Gail The U. S. Male" <gail1959@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 00:00:41 -0600

Hi Cincy, as a matter of fact, I do. The lady I know from another list is
good friends with the author of the book identified near the bottom of your
message. The Horse's Name is Panda, and the lady's name is ann. I'm also
curious about these horses, having handled four, and now owner training my
fifth dog. I think it might be neat, after this dog, to maybe look into
guide horses. I'd love to read the book they're talking about! sounds quite
interesting.