[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Authors and Titles of Books shipped to Bookshare

  • From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 09:39:34 -0800

Thanks a lot. I'm always looking for new authors as are I'm sure other people on this list. Julia ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 9:17 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Authors and Titles of Books shipped to Bookshare

Judy! There are at least 3 or 4 of my favorite authors in here! Count me in for validating some C.J. Cherryh, some Rumor Goddin, some Dick Francis, and more! You've strengthened my belief that if I wait long enough, everything I want to read will eventually end up on Bookshare! Thank you for your generous gift to all of us. I remember that you can't scan for yourself, so those of us who validate your books will do our best to make the results as appealing to you as we can.
Gratefully,
Kellie