[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: reminder from Will smith

  • From: "Allison" <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 21:28:15 -0500

Anyone know what would be the advantage of obtaining these materials this way rather than through Newsline or Bookshare? I recognize the below from those which I find through Newsline. And Newsline can be accessed by phone or via Bookshare. The only ones I'm not sure about are Slate, the Online magazine of News and Ideas, and U S News and World Report. Those may not be offered. Anyone know?

Not only this, but many of the other items can already be read online through the publication's website as well. I know for certain that most of the current NY Times articles can be found on their site nytimes.com. Anyone who visits NY Times's site can even sign up for email subscriptions of articles in areas of particular interest. For example, I am signed up for the weekly book review and technology colums.

Just wondering.

Curiously,
Allison H.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Louise" <lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>