[bksvol-discuss] Fw: novel by Chuck Palahniuk added to Wish List 9/20/-9

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 11:44:35 -0700 (PDT)

≈
> From: Casey Burns
> Subject: Wishlist
> To: "popularplace@xxxxxxxxx" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Sunday, September 20, 2009, 5:21 AM
> Diary by Chuck Palahniuk
As soon as I finish proofing a couple of books I'm going to redo the Wish List
to make it easier to browse. in the meantime it is browseable; One section is a
list of authors whose books have been requested, arranged alphabetically by
author's last name; (under the name is a list of his/her specific books). There
is a  longer list of individual books alphabetized by title; finally, there is
a section of fiction and nonfiction books to which  I added  books  requested
recently as they came in. That is the first section I plan to rearrange,
putting those books in one of the two sections described above.

Books added in the last few days have been added to the alphabetized individual
title list; If you want something to scan now., I suggest you browse the
individual titles list or the  capitalized FICTION and NONFICTION sections