[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: futurist-fiction lovers and musicians might be interested in titles added to fiction and nonfiction lists today

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:01:13 -0800

I'd like to proof these books if anyone is willing to scan them.
Chela AKA Jazz Trumpet
--------------------
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti---- --------------------
Chela Robles
From: nZane Bock <zbock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Bookshare.org Title requests
To: popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 3:12 PM
Hi there, its an honor. Would
like to request the following titles;

"Songs in the key of Z"
By
Irwin Chusid
"ISBN-10: 1556523726; ISBN-13: 978-1556523724
"Nova Express
By
William S Burroughs
Isbn: 0802133304
"The Soft Machine"
By
William S Burroughs
Isbn: 9780802133298;
"Planning the Low-Budget Film"
by
Robert Latham Brown
Isbn: 0-9768178-0-2
"Watchmen"
By
Alan Moore
ISBN 9780930289232
*** Scripts for watchmen may be available from Publisher,
would scan easily.
Many Thanks
-
Zane