[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: The book you submitted to Bookshare is now in the library

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 20:14:33 -0500

I hope so thanks so much wow
I'm on the last of the
the do overs.
and hopefully a day soon, maybe tomorrow will see how much time my FIL has to
send Leather and Lace in the mail to Lynn, that isn't a do over though  but
about to  finished with the do overs.
There is just one that won't be done over and that one is
Sharon takes a hand, I wanted to but the book well it broke literally LOL

          From: gwen tweedy <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
          Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Fw: The book you submitted to Bookshare is
now in the library
          To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx