[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: Re: new wish list requests

  • From: "Tammy Blaker" <wyomiia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 09:30:07 -0600

Catherine Coulter's Books in order (Not the cop ones which I haven't read.)
Bold means that the book is in Bookshare already.

I love all of the books.  I prefer Bookshare to BARD because they take less
space on my memory card (I use VR STREAM to read my books)

Songs Series (Midlevel)
 Warrior's Song, Fire Song, Earth Song, Rosehaven, The Penwyth Curse

Viking Series:
Season of the Sun; Lord of Hawkfell Island; Lord of Raven's Peak; Lord of
Falcon Ridge

Bride Series (Regency)
 The Sherbrooke Bride; The Hellion Bride; The Heiress Bride; Mad Jack; The
Courtship; The Scottish Bride; Pendragon; The Sherbrooke Twins; Lyon's Gate;
Wizard's Daughter

Regency Series:
 The Countess; The Rebel Bride; The Heir; The Duke; Lord Harry

Baron Series (Regency)

 The Wild Baron; The Offer; The Deception

 Night Series (Regency)

 Night Fire; Night Shadow; Night Storm

Magic Series (Regency)
 Midsummer Magic; Calypso Magic; Moonspun Magic

Legacy Series (about 1820 America to England)
Wyndham Legacy; The Nightingale Legacy; The Valentine Legacy

Devil's Duology(Regency)
Devil's Embrace; Devil's Daughter

Star Series(1851 San Francisco)
 Evening Star; Midnight Star; Wild Star; Jade Star

Yes, I'm a fan.