[bksvol-discuss] Fw: Re: BN Validating question

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 20:34:27 -0400

To anyone whoo has a BN. I began validating a book on the BN. However, I am currently without it as it is in the "shop" so to speak (problems with 6.11). Anyway, I took the book, an RTF file, and opened it in Word. Started to look through it and many of the corrections I had made on the BN were gone and some others seemed to crop up. Would it be better for me to change my RTF file to Keyword and then export and if so, please send me instructions again. I accidentally deleted a perfect description! GRRR. Thanks
Reggie