[bksvol-discuss] Fw: Books to scanned

  • From: Pamela Hoffard <crosssttch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: book list <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 12:38:50 -0700 (PDT)

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Pamela Hoffard <crosssttch@xxxxxxxxx>
To: booksbeingscanned@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, April 12, 2011 2:25:37 PM
Subject: Books to scanned

These are on the being-scanned list.  I know that all of the following are
being
proofed or are in the collection already:

Franklin is Messy Paulette Bourgeois
Franklin Forgives Paulette Bourgeois
Franklin Says I Love You Paulette Bourgeois

7th Heaven Secrets Amanda Christie
It Was a Dark and Stormy Night: The Final Conflict Scott Rice
My Brother Charlie Holly Robinson Peete, Ryan Elizabeth Peete
Sumi's First Day of School Ever Soyung Pak
Yoko Rosemary Wells
The Friendship Puzzle: Helping Kids Learn About Accepting and   Including Kids
with Autism
 Julie L. Coe

I am scanning the following and Doug Maples is proofing:

The "American Adventure" series - Book #2 - 40

Thanks,

Pam