[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fund Raising

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 08:15:39 -0500

I would also be willing to help with fund raising! I think it is an excellent idea!

Here again, I think we need to form committees to do these tasks. Just my thoughts.

Pat Ferguson

At 05:55 AM 7/24/05, you wrote:
Hi all!
I would be willing to help with fund raising as well. Book Share is wonderful.
Smile
Hope
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>