[bksvol-discuss] Re: Free to Grieve - Maureen Rank

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 20:48:12 -0400

Hi, Shelley. I'd love to have these. I haven't done a lot of validating.
It's difficult for me without a braille display to validate with speech, but
if I can, I will. Otherwise, I'll wait until someone else can do them, but
I'd love to have them. Thanks so much for offering to do them. take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM