[bksvol-discuss] Forgotten Realms by Douglas niles

  • From: Ann Petrous <dolphinsorceress@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 16:29:31 -0500

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone is willing to scan a forgotten realms
trilogy by Douglas niles. I believe that one of them is called the
Iron Helm. I don't see them on bookshare, so i thought to ask if i get
them sent to whoever wishes to scan them. Or will they be put on PQ by
the bookshare staff since T.S Inc is part of the bookshare listing for
pq books if i'm not mistaken?

thanks,
Ann
--