[bksvol-discuss] For those interested

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:14:41 -0600

Chela and I collaborated on Esta soy yo / This is Me by Alejandra Longo.  She
very kindly translated my picture descriptions so that this bilingual book
could be completely in both languages front to back. It is just a cute little
children's story teaching about body parts, and a nice way for kids who are
sampling Spanish or trying to transition from Spanish to English. I thought it
might be interesting to other members of the group, not only because of the
picture descriptions which I did this time instead of Doug, but also because of
Chela and her hard work in translating them.

Valerie