[bksvol-discuss] Re: Follow up to publisher conversation

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:29:20 -0500

There was something related to this that was started at one time and quickly lapsed. At a certain time in the past some of us mentioned that these wikis that Bookshare uses are not especially compatible with screen readers, so Scott said that he was going to start forwarding us a publisher list along with the wish and books being scanned list. Since the publisher list is updated infrequently compared to the wish and books being scanned lists it was not going to be included every time. I forget how often it was going to be, perhaps once a month, perhaps whenever it actually was updated. We got one of those publishers lists as an attachment and then it was apparently forgotten because we never got another one.

On 2/28/2012 4:25 PM, Alisa Moore wrote:

Hi all.

Mayrie and Robin provided me with more information about what you need in the way of publisher information, in addition to the links I provided.

I hope to be able to provide you with the list you need by the end of next week, which will include more details including imprint information. Robin and I will work together to keep it current.

Kindly,

Alisa K. Moore

Volunteer Program Manager

Benetech