[bksvol-discuss] Flambards uploaded

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 02:23:01 -0700 (PDT)

I've finished validating and uploaded Flambards. It
was an excellent scan by Judy S, and excellent short
and long synopses. I forgot to add, though, that it is
an English edition and has the English spelling and
punctuation, as well as vocabulary. Ah, well.

Flambards is the first of what was originally a
trilogy but now is a four-book series by K. M. Peyton.
I will be validating the second in the series, The
Edge of the Clouds. Judy, are you scanning the third
and fourth or is someone else interested. The books
are recommended for grades 7 - 9, but I think good
readers in grades 5 and 6 would enjoy them--adults,
too.

I just looked at the copy I uploaded. I don't know
what happened, but the copyright info is not in the
same format--it's all on one line-- and the space
between the chapter titles and the text has
disappeared. If this is a problem, I can fix it.