[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fixing Styles

  • From: "Maria Kristic" <maria6289@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 01:58:20 -0400

Select all the text with CTRL+A, then press CTRL+SHIFT+N to set all text to
the Normal style. I suspect that you have JAWS set to announce style
changes, so you'll still hear the normal indication that you're looking at
text in a Normal style as usual once you've done this, and the announcement
should then behave as it usually does when all text is set to Normal style.

HTH,
Maria
Skype: MariaKristic
AIM: MCKristic