[bksvol-discuss] Re: Finished validating a TXT file havea question

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 18:05:43 -0700

Hi Pam and all,

Yes. You don't know how disappointing it is to download a book you have always wanted to read only to find that it is a total miss with incorrectly scanned passages and other problems, like missing text.

A+, CCNA, Network+!
My deepest sympathies to the families and friends of the astronauts lost in the 2/1/03 space shuttle explosion!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Quinn" <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>