[bksvol-discuss] Re: Finding series order

  • From: "peggy" <pshald@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 11:01:28 -0600

fantasticfiction.com is wonderful

-----Original Message----- From: Tracy Carcione
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 10:40 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Finding series order

Is there a website I can go to, put in an author, and get a list of that
author's series, in series order?
My favorite scanner and I are considering our next project, possibly with an
author we both enjoy who has several series out, and I'd like to start at
the beginning of a series and move forward. Looking at my library's website,
the starting point isn't very clear.
Thanks.
Tracy

Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever.