[bksvol-discuss] Finding copyright holder

  • From: Cindy R <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 10:40:30 -0700 (PDT)

Tony,

I must have missed the post to which you were
responding with the info about copyright info.  If
whoever originally asked has not already rejected the
book and can give me the title, author and date, I can
probably find on the Internet, e.g.. from info posted
in the LC Catalog or on Amazon.com who the copyright
holder is. If the book to which you are referring is
that ancient Chinese-authored book, I think we did
track down the info and find that the copyright holder
of the recent edition is the publisher.

http://messenger.yahoo.com/