[bksvol-discuss] Re: Financial Peace Revisited by Dave Ramsey

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 17:54:30 -0400

Oh, this is wonderful! I agree with Monica. I was in Girl Scouts for years
when I was younger but I never managed to earn any of the badges either, so
I know the work you're doing is going to be very much appreciated. Take
care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows Live/Windows Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxx
I'm a sales rep for Avon, All Mixed Up Gourmet and Scentsational Delights.
Contact me for more info.