[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fiction or Not and other searching

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 11:08:34 -0700

Are you registered for Web braille? The site for that is
www.loc.gov/nls/braille
and you can search the entire catalog from there by using the link to search
the catalog, but you'd have to log in to Web braille to do that. If you're not,
you can go to
www.loc.gov/nls
and there's a link to search the catalog without having to be registered for
Web braille. I just mention that because that's where I always go to search,
since I am registered to use it, and if it's there, the copy I can download
from there would be cleaner than any scan could possibly be. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx