[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fiction By Best Selling Author & See LongSynopsis

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:57:30 -0500

OK,  what I really meant was 'reveared',  that is the word is in single
quotes,  which suggest a non-standard,  semantic value for the quoted
string.

G.

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
04/28/2004 03:09 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fiction By Best Selling Author & See  Long Synopsis

Please leave out the word revered.

Those frogs again! Ever since Aristophanes it has been The Frogs.

E.