[bksvol-discuss] Re: Favorite Book Titles and Favorite Authors

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 01:20:21 -0400

Only 3 of each "aint easy" but here is a try:

Books I enjoyed Reading
    Les Miserables [x4] by Hugo
    Lord Of The Rings [yearly when teaching; biennially otherwise]
    The Moon is a Harsh Mistress by Heinlein

3 Favorite Authors - I need x2

   To Escape:Robert Heinlein science fiction
                    Susan Johnson sexy historical romance -
                                her history is more accurate & informative than
90% of others;
                                so is everything else but you need not pay
attention to that
                                if you don't choose to - they are just fun to
read without thinking.
                    J.R.R. Tolkien

    To Think:    Charles Dickens - any and often
                       William Faulkner - ditto
                       Balzac

I have limited myself to fiction [more or less] but like many Bookshare readers
I also love history and biography but by topic more than author.

Amy
omsm