[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fair Rated Books

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 01:04:14 -0400

Hi, Donna. I agree, and really, when there is missing text, rescanning the book
is probably the only way you can really do it, at least if there is a lot of
missing text. Sure, if there's just a word here or there, you might just be
able to fill those in with a print copy if you feel so inclined to take the
time to do that, but in some of the ones I've read, a rescan would definitely
be better...and really, I've read a lot of Bookshare books, but I really have
had only a handful that I didn't even finish because of the quality. Most of
them I do get through and they're quite enjoyable, so I'm not meaning to be
negative, either, as Jill said regarding her own message. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.