[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: looking for: books (list included)

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 18:04:30 -0700 (PDT)

I'll add these to the Wish list, but if somone did scan them they'd have to be
submitted in rtf. then if you were to download them and convert them to one of
the desired formats, wouldn't you be prohibited by the rules from sending them
to Tyler?
 I checked the collection and was surprised that the titles weren't part of the
collection sent by the publsher of those kinds of books (I forget the name).
Maybe I  should have ben loking somewhere other than in the general collection.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: