[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: Bookshare.org for Education Update

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 16:45:30 -0400

Any book is fair game if it's personally scanned by you. I'm not Jim, obviously, but that's what Bookshare is all about. <smile> People scan textbooks for themselves all the time, and as long as the required information for Bookshare is there, like copyright and all that, then there shouldn't be a problem. Take care.

--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested!

Scott Berry wrote:
Hi Jim,

This is great news and congrats on the grant. Can'[t wait to see what you have rolling out next. I do have one question however, I am currently taking classes at home and have a book which I can scan for the education collection is this allowed or do you have to get copy right permission?

Scott Berry