[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: 10 Year Media Release

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 19:13:11 -0700

No matter what I try so far with Mozilla Thunderbird and NVDA screen reader, it doesn't appear that way, so I forwarded my tech and he might have some suggestions.
--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--

Title:  Bookshare logo: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years

On 3/12/2012 6:50 PM, Cindy wrote:

TinyURL.com/752cyrs