[bksvol-discuss] Re: Estin's need for The Bedford Reader (no subject)

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 06:07:02 -0800

Hi, Cindy, I hope that Estin sees this email being the one who needs the book.

Thanks for your thought.

Lori C.

From: Lori Castner <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

As A cllege student you can get under bgookshare's garant  I
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT the bedford reader
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, January 23, 2010, 3:46 PM

Hi, Jamie,

I was able to find it, but
only after I selected
nimac books in one of the combo boxes under advanced
search.  Then I saw
the title and author and the message that use of these
books is restricted to
members k through 12.  So if a college student needs
or wants the book for
a class, too bad I guess.

Here is the
link.

http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/3106?remote=true&&returnPath=L3NlYXJjaD9xdWFsaXR5PUZBSVImdGl0bGU9VGhlIEJlZGZvcmQgUmVhZGVyJmxhbmd1YWdlPUFMTCZfY2F0ZWdvcmllcz1vbiZzb3J0T3JkZXI9VElUTEUmYm9va3NUb1NlYXJjaD1OSU1BQyZzZWFyY2g9QWR2YW5jZWQgU2VhcmNoJg%3D%3D

  Lori C.