[bksvol-discuss] Re: Error Message

  • From: "Dixie" <BlueHerons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 15:18:24 -0400

I am not using book wizard reader.  I have FS Reader and I have the Book
Port.  I usually load my books onto Book Port.  I have no other problems
with any other Book Share Books except for this single one.  My thought is
in the Daisy formatting that Book Share did on this book there is a problem
with the one file that the book port uses.  I believe that is the .opf
format.  The format that the FS Reader uses is not corrupted as I can open
and read the book on that particular reader.

I loaded 4 other Book Share books on my book port last night without any
problems it is definitely this one particular book that is having the issue.