[bksvol-discuss] Re: Error

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 10:14:32 -0400

Let me add that I have found that with some of those difficult combo boxxes not only does it work to hold the alt key down while pressing the down arrow key, but if after you do that you then continue to hold down the alt key and press the right arrow key once you will hear the word forward. Then you can release the alt key and navigate the combo box with the up and down arrow keys as if it was not a difficult combo box in the first place. I do that frequently when navigating from one page to another of my wish and reminder lists at PaperbackSwap.

"The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry." - Richard Dawkins

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com