[bksvol-discuss] Erin Hunter's Warrior series

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 18:02:16 -0700 (PDT)

I've been trying to reaach Phyllis Stevens, to tell h rhat some books she
requested a while ago  are now in the collection, but my email address for her
no longer works.
If anyone can get in touch with her, please have her contact me; I'd also like
to know if some of the books s she wanted in the Warrior series that are stlll
not in the collection are still wanted.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: