[bksvol-discuss] Re: Email address for the wish list

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 01:05:48 -0600

Hi Lisa,

It's wishlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can't find anywhere on the bookshare website that lists that address, either. Does anyone know if there is a link on bookshare that I'm missing that members can find when they want to put a book on the wishlist?

Judy
On 2/1/2013 11:32 PM, Lisa Gorden-Cushman wrote:

Hi people,

I know this has already been discussed, but does anyone have the email address for the wish list again? I am sorry to bring up something that has already been discussed, but I no longer have that email.

Thanks,

Lisa