[bksvol-discuss] Re: Eliminating soft hyphens

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 18:36:55 -0800 (PST)

They could be eliminated by a global replace with
nothing, but then some that should remain would also
be eliminated. I do it manually as I go along.

Possibly replacing a hyphen space with nothing would
eliminate them without also removing hyphens that
belong between words or compound phrases.

Cindy