[bksvol-discuss] Donating Books to Be Scanned

  • From: "Monica Ballard" <MBallard1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 07:36:26 -0400

            I need to unload some books, starting with chapter books
suitable for adolescents.  I like validating and spell checking, but
scanning is not as portable; besides the scanner sits next to my daughter's
computer, not mine.  I'd be happy to send books that are not yet in
bookshare's collection to a volunteer who likes to scan.  If it's not
considered too sinful, I can even get the bindings cut off smoothly so the
pages are easier to handle.

Monica