[bksvol-discuss] Re: Do We include reviews

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 16:59:30 -0800 (PST)

O.K. Good point. We "sightlings" can easily skip them,
however, and turn the page. Hopefully listeners and
Braille readers can do the same?

Anyway, if they're with the copy I download I'll keep
them. I won't scan them to add them, though, sorry.
You can always go to Amazon and read the consumer
reviews or the Publishers' Weekly, Library Journal, or
Amazon reviews, which is what I do when I'm curious
about a book. I don't think I've ever read a review
*in* a book or on the back cover that hasn't be
more-than-positive. The publisher wouldn't include
them, and I doubt anybody would write one. If one
can't write anything nice, one won't write. smile

G.Cindy