[bksvol-discuss] Do I have a Problem?

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 12:26:42 -0700

I downloaded a book to proofread, and when I open the file I get the prompt
"style plain text".  I have never gotten this prompt before when opening a book
in MS Word 2003.

In the file, each line ended with a space, caret p and the next line began with
a word.  I removed the caret ps from the file and changed print layout to
normal view.  The file has page breaks.

Should I change the style from plain text?  If so, how do I change it and what
do I change it to?

Thanks for any help.  I would hate to proofread the whole book and then have
the bookshare tools not handle it well.

Lori C.